Beaver Builder Review
Beaver Builder Review
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag and drop page plugin that makes creating engaging content in WordPress as easy as possible. With just a click of the mouse, you can build your own website with all sorts of different layouts to choose from- perfect for any kind of business!
With Beaver Builder:
- The drag and drop feature is a great way to make your own content.
- You can create a post or page layout without having to write any code. In fact, there’s absolutely no coding required at all!
- You can use your current WordPress theme and still customize it with a child theme.
- If you change something in layout, then you can immediately see the changes we’ll make.
Beaver Builder is the best way to go for WordPress users. It makes working with content and websites easier than ever before by speeding up development time.
Features and benefits:
- Full drag and drop support – you can freely place text and images on your pages.
- There is full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors see.
- No coding, HTML or CSS knowledge required.
- Works with any theme.
- Allows you to work with posts, pages and custom post types.
- More than 50 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages and pages with different content).
- There are over 30 content elements/modules to choose from when creating pages (headers, buttons, galleries, etc.).
- The result is mobile and SEO optimized.
- It is WooCommerce compatible and includes WooCommerce content elements.
- There are import/export functions, which means you can reuse your and/or other people’s projects.
Simply put, everything you need to make a website is right here. You can create any type of layout and use all the typical content elements like headers, paragraphs, images or videos. If you want something more professional though we provide templates for different types of pages covering different purposes such as landing pages!
Beaver builder pricing:
Beaver Builder is more expensive than its two main competitors, Elementor and Divi Builder. Additionally, if you want to match the features of the Elementor Pro for example, you also need to purchase Beaver Themer which is sold separately at $ 147.
On the other hand one key benefit of Beaver Builder over its competition it that there are no limits on how many sites can be created with this builder or what level plan they have chosen.
There are two main options when it comes to licensing for Beaver Builder which is the Standard or Pro. The Agency option only seems to offer additional white-labeling features that I don’t find so valuable in most cases, but may be useful if you plan on using an existing theme and want your own branding applied without having access to source files. The big selling point of a pro license though would be the use of their built in template builder called “Beaver Builder Theme.”
Although, for an existing website that already has a good design, Standard Plan is enough.
Unfortunately, there is no free trial. However, the Beaver Builder free version includes enough for you to start your own website and make it look beautiful. In addition, a light version of the plugin is available on WordPress.org.
The lite version is good for those who want to try it out because it’s free, but I recommend upgrading to the standart plan.
PAGE BUILDER FEATURES (Lite version)
- Content Modules: HTML, Photo, Text Editor, Audio, Video, & Sidebar.
- Full-width, column-based layouts.
- Lightweight and semantic markup for maximum performance.
- Photo, color, and video row backgrounds.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layouts.
- Add your own CSS classes and IDs.
- Use WordPress Widgets and shortcodes.
- Works with Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types.
- A friendly and supportive community.
- Additional modules: Contact Form, Tabs, Slider, Pricing Table, Map, Blog Posts, Subscribe Form, Social Icons, and many more.
- Expert support from our world-class support team.
- Beautiful pre-made layout templates.
- Save, export, and reuse full-page layouts, rows, and modules.
- Build your own custom modules.
Click here to learn more about premium features.
Hendra has been using wordpress for more than 7 years and is focused on developing websites, migrating them to the platform, auditing their speed, and recovering when they've hacked.